I’m currently falling asleep in a hotel room, after a successful bachelorette party with 9 girls, most of which are wasted. My good friend and I are on a cot, covered up with the fitted bed sheet.
Normally I would feel so incredibly out of place but I’ve had so much fun with these girls who totally understand that this isn’t usually my thing.
Plus there’s a free breakfast so goodnight. In the end, we all know why I’m here haha!
***PLEASE DO NOT REBLOG***
Spent the day at the park with my sister-in-law and these sweet, adorable kiddos!
I just remembered why I don’t study/do homework at the college. I feel like I speak so quietly on the phone when people are around and it does not occur to the people around here that doing so is polite.
The girl to my right is having a conversation (very loudly) about someone finding out they have Chrones disease and she’s talking about how she’ll make it through the semester. The girl to my left is speaking Spanish, faster than I’ve ever heard anyone speak Spanish and also being very loud. They are speaking at the same time and my head is going to explode. All around them are people studying and I cannot focus!
I need to find the perfect study spot and ASAP!**edit** and now the guy in between us is singing with headphones on. I can’t be in a library, no way.
themorrelljourney just yesterday?! Lol miss you!
On a larger scale, I met internet friends for the first time and it was so terrific! Scotty and I spent a day in St. Louis with Ashley, Mark, Kenzie, and Emily…and Audra was still in her belly :) I need to do this more often!
Country. Summer. Fishing. Football. Country. Night owl (by force). Lace. Taco Bell. Horseback. My favorite color is green :)
Hi! I feel like maybe this wasn’t supposed to be anon? Idk maybe it was. Lol :)
I’m good! I had a quiet, relaxing day and are pizza! I’ve been able to eat solids since Tuesday and it’s been wonderful. Thank you for asking!
This weekend I have my belated (due to ice and not being able to eat solids) birthday lunch with family and a bachelorette party for a wedding I’m in. AND my sisters birthday as well. It should be an excited weekend. The weather has be back and forth, it was iced and snowing for two days (Monday and Tuesday) and today was 50 degrees and sunny! So nice out.
Alaskan Malamute named Coon, Weenie-Pug named Sadie and a new kitty named Leah :)
Whoa lol thanks love!
10 of the best things about being married young-
1. You have someone you trust and love to grow with you and experience life with.
2. Someone will help you through some of life’s biggest challenges.
3. You’ll be married longer ;) lol
4. Life is never boring with a husband.
5. You’ll be able to help others with things you’ve already experienced.
6. They get to experience your lack of cooking skills so when you actually get good at it, they appreciate it more. (By you I mean me haha)
7. Love and marriage can make you a happier person.
8. Financial situations are better (in our case)
9. Your best friend is always there when you need him.
10. They can save you from some big mistakes.
10 Worst things about being married young-
1. Money can be so stressful on a marriage.
2. Friends just won’t understand.
3. People always have something to say about it.
4. Your husband will taste your bad cooking.
5. You’ll experience some of the most difficult life changes together and it can be hard on you.
6. School can seem like a burden.
7. Sacrifices are made earlier in life.
And I can’t think of 2 more lol
10 best things about my job-
1. The experience.
2. Getting to know people’s stories.
3. I’ve met so many wise people who teach me new things everyday.
4. I get paid well for my age and considering where I live.
5. 12 hour shift mean only work 3 times a week.
6. I am always more knowledgeable at doctor’s visits and when family is hospitalized.
7. I always get the inside scoops.
8. I can sometimes tell what calls for a trip to the doc.
9. It gives me good connections.
10. I can do my homework here.
10 of the best things about Missouri-
1. The always changing weather.
3. The historical places.
4. It’s cheap to live here.
5. We can carry our firearms.
6. Going to any other state seems so exciting and new.
7. My immediate family is all here with me.
8. I know where everything is.
9. It’s safer than the bigger states.
10. It’s quiet.
5 moments I’d do over again-
1. When I was little I made my mom feel horrible about not being able to afford a toy I wanted (I think I was 6?)
2. A fight with my grandmother, someone I had never been angry at or have ever raise my voice at.
3. Taking freshman year of college more seriously.
4. I would have seriously stood up for myself at my first job.
5. And another fight with my cousin, someone I was once very close to. (This is the most recent).
4 foods I can’t live without-
2. Fig Newtons
:) thanks for these fun questions!
Hey internet friends…
Ask me things, I’m having another slow night at work.
Health promotion and wellness, minor in business: :)
Awww Scotty just melts my heart!
Right?! How did I get so lucky? I mean really, I think I’m asking that as a real question! Love that man.
What’s your love language(s)?
Quality Time and Physical Touch :) Yours?
March 5, 2014
Unlikely friends share thoughts in bullets.
- Got off work at 7 am and accidentally fell asleep, sleeping through my first two classes.
- Learned that I have more exams than I’m ready for coming up and Monday’s snow day ruined everything.
- I got a piece of food stuck in one of my extraction sites and it’s being a stubborn little booger.
- Plans canceled for my BIL birthday because he and his wife are fighting, big shocker there. Always.
- I’m currently reading 3 great books! I’m not sure how I got myself into this but it’s pretty great.
- I feel comfy but cute for a change.
- Scotty gets off earlier and is in a great mood today despite my crabbiness this morning.
- I have time to get the house cleaned up and laundry done.
- My animals are all being little angels.
I had a bad attitude earlier which I need to apologize to Scott for. I was so frustrated about missing class and having that stupid piece of food in my mouth and I took it out on him. Poor guy didn’t even get mad he just, "honey, I’m sorry you’re having a rough morning, let’s both come home in good moods ready to spend the evening together." I swear, I do not deserve that man.
Currently reading: The Fault in Our Stars, 5 Love Languages and The Importance of Marriage (comedy).
"You wanna know what marriage is really like? Fine. You wake up- she’s there. You get back from work- she’s there. You fall asleep- she’s there. You eat dinner she’s there… you know? I mean, I know that sounds like a bad thing, but it’s not. Not if it’s the right person. Then it’s good, it’s really really good."
-Everybody Loves Raymond